Horizons at Wakad by Adi Realties:
Unknown builder in the unknown part of Wakad in Pune!
Adi Realities is the developer of Horizons at Wakad, Pune (www.horizonsatwakad.com) A residential real estate project of 264 Flats - 2 BHK & 3 BHK - in 6 buildings - parking plus 11 floors.
I haven't heard of Adi Realities. However, according to the website of Horizons at Wakad Pune, in 2004 (!) Adi Group diversified into real estate industry. All active directors of Adi are technically qualified engineers and have an in depth knowledge. The directors of Adi, the website says, "believe in making benchmarks and then breaking them!"
At the site, i met one of the directors, Mr. Anil Bhagwani. Anil said that he has a multifaceted personality and gave me his visiting card. Mr. Anil is the director of an IT company - Adi Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd.!
At the end of the day, I realized that, these young guys from Pimpri know all about Pune real estate market, and they are, for sure, going to make and break "benchmarks". For example:
1) The launch ad of Horizons at Wakad Pune was stupid but unique - Front Page of Pune Times - Full Page - Both Sides!
Launch Ad of Horizons at Wakad Pune - click the ad to enlarge:
2) The launch ad of Horizons at Wakad Pune mentions "Credai, PCMC" membership
3) On the day of the launch, at the site of Horizons at Wakad Pune, lunch was served!
4) Instead of a regular property rate of Rs. 2,750 - only Rs. 2,550 per sq.ft. special launch offer - certainly, only for the first 50 flats - 3 BHK Flats in A wing & 2 BHK Flats in B wing - was announced!
Special Offer: Property rate at Horizons at Wakad Pune:
Layout Plan of Horizons at Wakad Pune - - click the plan to enlarge:
5) At noon, claim was - "50 per cent flats booked!"
At 6pm - "only 2 -3 flats available at this rate (obviously) on 9th, 10th & 11th!"
6) A salesman was telling everyone that Adi Realities had 'completed' 2 projects in Rahatani. However, the brochure of Horizons at Wakad Pune don't say anything about the "past projects"
7) "Larger than Life" terraces are offered to living / dining - costing you:
1) For a 2 BHK Flat of 618 carpet - 92 sq.ft. terrace
You Pay Rs. 2,34,600 - @2,550 &
2,53,000 - @2,750
2) For a 2 BHK Flat of 621 carpet - 125 sq.ft. terrace
You Pay Rs. 3,18,750 - @2,550 &
3,43,750 - @2,750
3) 2 BHK Flat of 691 carpet - 133 sq.ft. terrace
You Pay Rs. 3,39,150 - @2,550 &
4)For a 2BHK Flat of 693 carpet - 128 sq.ft. terrace
You Pay Rs. 3,26,400 - @2,550 &
5)For a 3 BHK Flat of 881 carpet - 130 sq.ft. terrace
You Pay Rs. 3,31,500 -@2,550 &
Means, at the property rate of Rs. 2,750 per sq.ft., per flat on an average income from the terrace would be Rs. 3.34 lakhs! Which means that income from the total 264 flats would be Rs. ....
1) Garden facing flats - Rs. 50 per sq.ft. extra!
2) Floor rise - Rs. 25 per floor - from 5th floor.
9) Parking is not mentioned separately - instead of that there are 2 types of Infa charges!
1) Rs. 2,90,000 2) Rs. 2,40,000 - means open parking with a 2 BHK Flat
1) Rs. 3,00,000 2) Rs. 2,50,000 - means open parking with a 3 BHK Flat!
10) Horizons at Wakad Pune - Property Prices:
1) 2 BHK Comfort Flat - 618 carpet + 9'x7'6" terrace - on even floors:
Rs. 25,51,850 + garden facing + floor rise + stamp duty & registration (6% approx) + service tax & vat
or Rs. 25,01,850 (with open parking) + all extra charges
Horizons at Wakad: 2 BHK Flat - 618 sq.ft. carpet - click to enlarge:
2) 2 BHK Comfort Flat - 621 carpet + 9'x7'6" terrace-living/dining + 6'6"x5' terrace-master-bedroom - on odd floors:
Rs. 26,66,600 + garden facing + floor rise + stamp duty & registration (6% approx) + service tax & vat
or Rs. 26,16,600 (with open parking) + all extra charges
Horizons at Wakad: 2 BHK Flat - 621 sq.ft. carpet - click to enlarge:
3) 2 BHK Large Flat - 691 carpet + 9'x7'6" terrace-lving/dining + 5'x9'1" terrace-master-bedroom - on even floors:
Rs. 29,16,500 + garden facing + floor rise + stamp duty & registration (6% approx) + service tax & vat
or Rs. 28,66,500 (with open parking) + all extra charges
Horizons at Wakad: 2 BHK Flat - 691 sq.ft. carpet - click to enlarge:
4) 2 BHK Large Flat - 693 carpet + 9'x7'6" terrace-lving/dining + 8'x5' terrace-master-bedroom - on even floors:
Rs. 29,06,300 + garden facing + floor rise + stamp duty & registration (6% approx) + service tax & vat
or Rs. 28,56,300 (with open parking) + all extra charges
Horizons at Wakad: 2 BHK Flat - 693 sq.ft. carpet - click to enlarge:
5) 3 BHK Flat - 881 carpet + 7'x9' terrace-lving/dining + 4'6"x8'6" terrace-master-bedroom - on even / odd floors:
Rs. 35,20,650 + garden facing + floor rise + stamp duty & registration (6% approx) + service tax & vat
or Rs. 34,70,650 (with open parking) + all extra charges
Horizons at Wakad: 3 BHK Flat - 881 sq.ft. carpet - click to enlarge:
11) No sample flat! - Who is interested in the sample flat when the property price is so attractive!
12) Construction hasn't started - at least no one told me about it - i didn't hear anybody asking about it! At the time of the booking, you know, Pune property buyers trust any builder. They don't even ask for the sanctioned plans or any legal document! After the booking, as usual, Pune property buyers complain about every builder - who bothers?
13) Yes, Digital presentation was going on the TV all the time - it's enough to entertain when the property price is so attractive!
14) Entrance lobby: every type of a flat has an entrance lobby - in comfort 2 BHK Flats - small & useless - in large 2 bhk flats - enough & useful - in 3 BHK Flats small & useless
15) Living cum dining floor plan - all flats have 'living cum dining' layout. So, you get a hall in one piece of 21'x10'6" in a 2 BHK Comfort flat, 21'x11'6' in a 2 BHK Large Flat and 12'x21'6" in a 3 BHK Flat. If you are a "social" person you will like this "multi-utility hall type plan".
Multi-utility hall type floor plans for social animals:
16) Small and Squarish Kitchen - Look at the sizes of the kitchens in Horizons at Wakad Pune:
Kitchen in a 2 BHK Flat:
Kitchen in a 3 BHK Flat:
1) 2 BHK Comfort Flat - 8'6"x7'
2) 2 BHK Large Flat - 8'6"x8'
3) 3 BHK Flat - 10'x8'
So, the length of your kitchen platform is only 7' or 8'. On this kitchen platform most of the space would be occupied by your sink and gas stove. It means your wife would get enough space to cook only one dish - Maggi! So, eventually, your family will be on the Maggi Packs and in Maggi Ads. All of you will become "Maggi Star"!
17) Common Toilet in the entrance lobby of a 3 BHK Flat: Very revolutionary idea! When someone will visit your 3 BHK Flat, a common toilet will be ready to welcome him! Here your guest can first "freshen up" and then directly join you on your dining table.
If your guest over eats or over drinks, no problem, toilet is close by. Please, be careful, see that your guest doesn't gets confused and opens the wrong door! Because, in this entrance lobby - there are 3 doors - 1) door of your common toilet, 2) door of your third bedroom and 3) your main door!
Toilet & Home of Ms. & Mr. Maggi:
Welcome to Backward Wakad Pune!Now, i have realized that there are 7 parts of Wakad.
1) Park Street - Mahindra Woods' Wakad - which is on Aundh - Dange Chowk road
2) Kaspate Wasti's Wakad
3) Wakad Chowk - Thergaon - Dange Chowk road - Wakad - on which my favorite Nandan Inspera, Mont Vert Seville, apostrophe are.
4) The Hidden Wakad: where Eden - The Island are located!
5) Rohan Tarang's Wakad
6) Wakad on the other side of Mumbai Pune express way - Soul Curry Wakad and now,
7) Backward Wakad of Horizons!
Backward Wakad of Horizons is located somewhere in the backyards of Apostrophe and Silver Skyscapes on the Wakad Dange Chowk Road and Sayaji Hotel on Mumabi Pune Expressway.
At this point of time, there is a narrow lane on Dange Chowk to Hinjewadi road to "Backward Wakad of Horizons"!
I got down at Ginger Hotel on Mumabi Pune Expressway and walked to the site of Horizons at (Backward) Wakad Pune. Have a look at what i saw:
Horizons at Wakad Pune on Google Maps:
View Nandan Inspera, 2 BHK Flats at Wakad Pune in a larger map
Related Stories:1) TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
Reflections, Dange Chowk, Wakad, Pune - serious thoughts!
2) TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
2 BHK Flat for 35 lakhs in Wakad Pune - one more real estate project coming soon!
3) SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010
April 2010 - Most popular blogs on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call +919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google Buzz at
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group