Did you book a 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 24 to 28 lakhs (approx all inclusive property price) in Viva Sarovar Ambegaon Pune?
On this Monday and Tuesday, my blog on the launch of Viva Sarovar Ambegaon received maximum hits. So, out of all projects, launched on this Akshaya Tritiya, 16th May 2010, i decided to visit Viva Sarovar first.
I got down at Katraj Depot. Took a six sitter to Dattanagar Chowk. When i was walking on the Jambhulwadi road, i started wondering about the maximum hits for my blog on Viva Sarovar. When the launch ad was only in Sakal, Marathi Newspaper in Pune, and not in Times of India or in any other English newspaper, how come highest number of people searched Google to know more about Viva Sarovar and landed on my blog?
When i was amusing myself, i realized few more things about Viva Sarovar.
1) Like Amit's Bloomfield & Astonia Royal, Viva Sarowar was trying to present itself as if it is in Ambegaon! When it is not in Ambegaon Khurd or even in Ambegaon Budruk but in Jambhulwadi - or may not be even Jambhulwadi!
2) Viva Sarovar, has named itself as Sarovar - Lake, used lake in the perspective and in advertising but never mentioned the name of the lake - "Jambhulwadi Lake"!
3) The launch ad had the location map which showed both ways to reach Viva Sarovar -
1) from Sinhagad Road by Mumbai Pune Expressway and
2) from Katraj - Dattanagar - Jambhulwadi road. How many property buyers would have gone by Katraj - Dattanagar - Jambhulwadi road - like me, not so glamorous road out of these two and actually booked the flat in Viva Sarovar at the property rate of Rs. 2,650 to 2,800 per sq.ft. when most of the projects on the road were priced at Rs. 2,000 to 2,400 per sq.ft.?
However, from the point, when for the first time, I saw a small part of Jambhulwadi Lake and Mumbai Bangalore Bypass Bridge, i stopped thinking and lost myself in the view - till Mr. Prasad Deshpande, Marketing Manager, welcomed me in the site office of Viva Sarovar. Only to get completely hypnotized by the charm of the Jambhulwadi Lake, development at the site and the sample flat and property prices at Viva Sarovar.
If you had been there - then, for sure, like 125 other property buyers, you must have booked a 2 BHK Flat at Viava Sarovar. So, instead of asking you, "Did you visit...?", i should have asked you, "Did you book a 2 BHK Flat in Viva Sarovar?". Right?
Those of you, who haven't booked - means not visited - please, have a look at my photo blog - Visit to Viva Sarovar, Jambhulwadi Lake, Ambegaon, Pune!
Viva Sarovar Jambhulwadi Lake Ambegaon Pune on Google Maps:
View Ambegaon - Narhe - Dhayari - Sinhagad Road in a larger map
Katraj Chowk, Pune:
Dattanagar Chowk, Ambegaon Budruk, Pune:
Jambhulwadi Road to Viva Sarovar:
At Viva Sarovar, Jambhulwadi Lake, Pune:
Viva Sarovar - Sample Flat:
Viva Sarovar from Mumbai Bangalore Bypass Bridge:
Related Story:1) SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010
April 2010 - Most popular blogs on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call +919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google Buzz at
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group