Requesting all of you who came from 2,229 cities and visited Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog 78,488 times and read 1,58,724 pages in the first half of 2009
Is it the right time to buy property in Pune?
Is it the right property price?Right time and right property rate were your most important questions in the first six months of 2009 and are going to remain important to you in the second half too.
You will always like to find out "Will the rates go down further?" and "What appreciation can i expect if i invest in this property today?" and you are going to remain curious about the reputation and reliability of the builder and would like to read about it.
However, in the first half of 2009, two important developments took place. First, those of you who were convinced that i provide information about right time to invest and the right property rate, started subscribing to my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog or joined my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog (Google) Group or preferred to Google "Ravi Karandeekar".
Second, you started calling me on my mobile 91 98600 44110 and wrote to me (email@example.com) your specific questions. Your suggestions about the particular project, location or builder helped me to right useful information. Screen shots of Google Analytics posted on this blog are proofs of your contribution in making Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog a useful and reliable source of information for the property buyers spread all over the world.
You know that, this is just the beginning, i have to go deep, provide more in depth analysis and exclusive information which will help you to make a more profitable investment decision and select a right home for your family. I am very much sure that i will be able to do it because you will keep on writing or calling me, and even chatting on Google Talk (RaviKarandeekarsBlogs) with me, to tell what you want to know about Pune real estate and keep on guiding me to write more useful information. Right? So, looking forward to hear more from you!
From 1st January to 30th June 2009 Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog received 78,488 visits from 2,229 cities:Out of 78,488, obviously, maximum visits, 23,281 are from Pune. Means 55,207 visits, more than double from Pune, were from "out of Pune property buyers" who wish to invest in Pune real estate market.
Am i sounding like "Look, my blog is world famous!!". No, on the contrary, i am very proud of my Pune visitors and very much thankful to them.
Thanks a lot, all Pune visitors for helping a lot in making Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog more useful and authentic. You gave important tips, added your observations and provided your experiences which added a lot of value to this conversation and made it more reliable for "out of Pune visitors." Your honest and some times rude comments about me, property rates and locations were always reasonable expectations from the real estate industry. I am sure, you will keep on contributing more in the second half of 2009. Thanks, once again!
Top Content on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog - 3,428 pages were viewed a total of 158,724 times from 1st of January to 30th of June 2009:Besides the home page, url of Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog (http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/), and my posts on property rates in Pune, you were interested in the certain builders and projects in the first half of 2009.
However, more than the brand value of the projects like Blue Ridge Hinjewadi or Nanded City Pune and the popularity of a builder, for example D S Kulkarni Developers (DSK) and Darode-Jog, property price of the on going projects, cancellations of the bookings and new low budget offers (Amanora Trendy Homes!) were more important to you.
In these uncertain times, you admired two positive initiatives. Rohan Builders' 'Price Protection Scheme' and Mont Vert Homes' 'Rent Today Own Tomorrow'.
Popularity of my posts and the actual bookings of Paranjape Schemes' Forest Trails Bungalow Township at Bhugaon and Kumar Builders' 45 Nirvana Hills at Paud Phata may surprise you, once again.
I feel very proud of myself for contributing in the property buyers initiative by writing a post on 'insignia group'. Please, have a look at the top 41 posts of first half of 2009:
1) Property rates in Pune real estate market
2) Paranjape Schemes opens booking of first 200 bungalows in Forest Trails - 140 acre township at Bhugaon, 10 -15 minutes away from Kothrud and Hinjewadi
3) Rohan Builders cuts property rates of Leher and Mithila by Rs. 600 per sq. ft. and 'agrees' to reduce your booking rate in case of future reduction!
4) DSK Vasantotsav - A daring effort for reducing real estate prices begins from today
5) nano homes, Ravet in Pimpri Chinchwad, offers (limited period) 1 bhk flat for Rs. 11.97 lakhs and 2 bhk flat for Rs. 14.94 lakhs (conditions apply)
6) What should be the rational property rate of Blue Ridge Hinjewadi?
7) Can’t afford a home in Pune? There’s one up for grabs in.....
8) Anand Jog, Director - Darode Jog Properties, on budget homes and property rates of Greenland-County at Narhe Ambegaon, off Sinhagad road, Pune
9) Mont Vert reduces property rates, infrastructure charges & offers 11 months rent as an additional discount for spacious flats in Tropez at Wakad, Pune
10) Amanora Trendy Homes - Pre-Launch Offer
11) Insignia - housing group formed by IT professionals working in Hinjewadi, Pune, finalizes their first scheme of 2 and 3 bhk flats and Town Houses
12) Sara City, a 50 acre mega township at Chakan, offers 1 BHK flat for Rs. 6.99 lakh!
14) Swiss County Too, Thergaon - Wakad annexe Pune - launches 2 bhk flat of 655 carpet for 26 and 3 bhk flat of 815 carpet for 31 lakhs
16) Kumar Builders open booking of the first 30 stories skyscraper in Pune, 45 Nirvana Hills, first phase of 79 acre township at Paud phata on Karve road
18) Nanded City Pune reduces the property rate to Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft.
19) Location wise - unsold flats in Pune real estate market
20) Aldea Espanola, Near Balewadi Stadium, Baner Pune - quick review!
21) D.S.Kulkarni Developers opens booking of 3 bhk flats and duplex apartment in DSK Hariyali at Modi Baug on Pune University road
22) Property price, further rate cuts, cost of land and construction in Pune real estate market - According to Sumit Arora of DS Kulkarni Developers
23) Parking space: Pune property buyers have finally started asking for what should have rightly come free!
25) Silver Mist, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - 2bhk for 22.32 and 3 bhk flat for 26.91 lakhs - an unbelieveable property price?
26) Rohan Builders' upcoming project of cozy 1 bhk, 2 bhk and 2.5 bhk flats at Bavdhan
28) Eiffel City, Chakan, opens booking of 489 sq.ft. fully furnished 2 bhk terrace flat for 12 lakhs!
29) Convince the builder to waive off the floor rise, get free parking & amenities - Ramesh Jogani, MD, Indiareit Fund Advisors of Blue Ridge Hinjewadi
30) Real estate developers warn to potential home-buyers, "If you wait too long, there could be dire consequences"
31) Lorelle, Wakad - last few days left to save 3% interest on home loan & to book a flat at the property rate of Rs. 2,500 per sq ft
32) Kalpataru Estate at Pimple Gurav, Pune, increases the property rates of 2 bhk and 2.5 bhk flats by 100 rupees and 3 bhk flats by 50 rupees!
33) Kumar Properties - ready possession 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats in Kharadi, Wadgaon Sheri and Hadapsar
34) DSK Vidyanagari, behind Pashankar Auto, Baner and DSK Janhavi, Bavdhan - last 2 days, 16TH & 17TH May, to get the benefit of launching property rate!
35) Amit Enterprises launches Astonia at Balewadi, 2 bhk flat of 900 sq.ft. in 25 lakh, including everything!
36) Palash 2i, Wakad Pune, construction updates
37) Akruti Countrywoods, on Katraj Kondhwa link road, offers property rate of Rs. 2,250 per sq.ft. for the first 50 bookings of 1 and 2 bhk terrace flats
38) Amit Enterprises - ready possession, early possession 2 bhk, 3 bhk flats and special offers, discounts on property rates
39) To know more about Tanaji Malusare City at Karjat, please, visit their website www.tmcity.in
40) What's up at Megapolis Hinjewadi?
41) Om Developers launches budget flats - 1 bhk for 13.53 & 2 bhk for 19.38 lakhs in Golden Palms, 2nd phase of The Island at Wakad Pune, near Hinjewadi
Is Ravi Karandeekar unbiased?You know, i make it a point to tell you that i am real estate salesman and i write this blog, provide free information, to help you to book a flat in Pune real estate market.
Some of you don't believe that i am not paid by the builder to write about their project or i am not a real estate agent and raise the question about "unbiased" view. Considering the fact that i am the pioneer Pune real estate blogger, this is an obvious concern.
Since, i value transparency in our conversation, i make it a point to tell you that i am not an activist, property buyer or a builder but a real estate salesman who has his own version of the truth ( for example , about rising property rates) and sometimes, i present story from my angle (Nanded City Pune should not have reduced the property rate to Rs. 2,500!).
My intention is to help you to buy, choose a right property for your home, in Pune real estate market and not to promote or advertise any project or a builder. Of course, i have my personal favorites (like Tanaji Malusare City at Karjat) which are based on principals and not because of my relations (good example is Mr. Satish Magar! I admire him for his Farmers Direct Investment.)
In your decision to buy a home for your family, i know that my role is very limited and i don't intend to cross the line without your permission and knowledge. So, be sure that if i decide to promote a housing project, i will declare it upfront.
I thank you for your appreciation and request you to contribute in this conversation in the second half of 2009!
Related Stories - popular posts:
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 5 minutes!) Call +91 98600 44110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.
Check my Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/ravi.karandeekar
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group