According to Google Analytics:1) Shame, Shame, Shame ...
What is going on in Pune real estate market?
2) Rent Today Own Tomorrow
3) Paranjape Schemes opens booking of first 200 bungalows in Forest Trails - 140 acre township at Bhugaon, 10 -15 minutes away from Kothrud and Hinjewadi
4) Parking space: Pune property buyers have finally started asking for what should have rightly come free!
5) Goel Ganga Group launches "Good Value Homes" in the range of Rs.18 lakhs to Rs.30 lakhs at Sinhagad Road, Aundh Annexe, Chinchwad and Undri
6) What should be the rational property rate of Blue Ridge Hinjewadi?
7) Rohan Builders cuts property rates of Leher and Mithila by Rs. 600 per sq. ft. and 'agrees' to reduce your booking rate in case of future reduction!
8) Many more Pune builders may follow Mont Vert's solution - Rent Today Own Tomorrow
9) Now, rental dip threatens real estate investors
Most talked about Pune real estate market news:Here, on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog, i only open the topic.
I start the conversation and then you all join, express your views, present your point of view and make this blog useful for the property buyers, living in Pune, USA or in any part of the world.
For me "comments on the blog" reflects the importance of the topic. Here are 5 posts with maximum number of comments:
1) 48 comments
2) 23 comments
3) 18 comments
4) 12 comments
5) 12 comments
Now, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog has more than 1,000 posts. Recently, i have realized that number of 1st time visitors to this blog is increasing every day. This post and the previous post about most popular posts in March 30th - April 6 week, is basically for them. These lists will give them some idea about the topics covered and different views expressed on this blog.
If you are a regular reader, i am sure, re-visiting these posts can help you take a learned decision about investing in Pune real estate market. For example, in March we talked about two initiatives which deal with two important issues - 1) Delayed possession 2) Reducing property rates. I hope, this discussion will help you to minimize the risk while booking a flat in Pune real estate market. What say you? Please, share your views in the comments. (Comments Policy),
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 5 minutes!) Call +91 98600 44110
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group