1) Anand Jog, Director - Darode Jog Properties, on budget homes and property rates of Greenland-County at Narhe Ambegaon, off Sinhagad road, Pune
2) Can’t afford a home in Pune? There’s one up for grabs in.....
3) Mont Vert reduces property rates, infrastructure charges & offers 11 months rent as an additional discount for spacious flats in Tropez at Wakad, Pune
4) nano homes, Ravet in Pimpri Chinchwad, offers (limited period) 1 bhk flat for Rs. 11.97 lakhs and 2 bhk flat for Rs. 14.94 lakhs (conditions apply)
5) Insignia - housing group formed by IT professionals working in Hinjewadi, Pune, finalizes their first scheme of 2 and 3 bhk flats and Town Houses
6) Real estate developers warn to potential home-buyers, "If you wait too long, there could be dire consequences"
7) Pune real estate market report:
8) Are real estate bears running out of time?
9) Best of West Pune: exhibition of properties in Baner, Balewadi, Pashan, Aundh, Wakad, Bavdhan, Pimple Nilakh & Saudagar, Hinjewadi & Rahatani
March 2009:Most popular posts in March 2009 on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 5 minutes!) Call +91 98600 44110
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group