Home Loan from HDFC at 6.25 % for 2 years:
In the next couple of months, possibly, Darode-Jog Properties will not have a single unsold flat in their Crossover County on Sinhgad road.
Already, all 3 bhk flats are sold out. Only a few 2 bhk flats are available in the E, F and G wings. For these last few 2 bhk flats, Darode-Jog is offering subsidized home loan at 6.25 % for 2 years from HDFC.
For those who demand price reduction and oppose size reduction!For a while, this special offer is promoted only in Pune offices of HDFC . I thought, i must blog this offer because most of us are looking for "normal" flats.
You are not interested in the recently launched "compact affordable homes". You are waiting for substantial reduction in the property rates. When the real estate prices will touch the bottom, you will grab the first and best opportunity to book an almost ready or an early possession "normal" flat. Right? I thought, this is it. Check it out!
Rate of Recession, Property of Boom!On R2ICLUB Mr. metalmann's post "Crossover County Sinhagad road - Any thoughts?" is quite insightful. Mr. metalmann, who is obviously not a Darode-Jog fan, says,"I have zeroed in on this project as the least painful option available."
According to Mr. metalmann Pros are:
1. Well known builder (Darode-Jog)
2. location though not great, is acceptable as my target area Kothrud is saturated and this area is accessible by car/public transport in a radius of 5km from Swargate/Shastri Rd
3.No known water problems
4.1000_sqft + options available
5.Wife likes design and upmarket feel (hates location)
6. Choice of apartments available: out of 7 buildings, was offerd choice in 5
And Cons are:
1.Rate qouted Rs3300/- (works out to Rs3450 if we add piped gasline clubhouse charges etc) it is supposedly down from Rs3800.
A 992 sqft apt is tagged 38,50,000/-
2.Posession december 2009.
3.The outer skeletons were visible....but all internals including plastering needed to be done.
For those who value ordinary stuff!
After describing pros and cons, Mr. metalmann asks you, "Any thoughts? Is this a good rate?". "Yes, It is Mr. metalmann!," i felt like telling him.
Because, you will agree with me that, when we are serious about buying property and want to know whether the property rate is right or not, we are not talking about rupees we pay for per sq.ft.. We are talking about the value. We want to know worth of the property. Which includes money, quality and durability of the real estate, quality of the neighbors and commitment and service of the builder. Isn't it?
I know well that Darode-Jog is considered a good builder because his every project scores on these points and offers value for your money. Not because Darode-Jog's flats are exclusive and out of this world or his construction quality is extraordinary or specifications are excellent.
We, property buyers also don't expect something unexpectional. We sincerely expect good sensible planning, dependable and lasting construction quality, essential fittings and fixtures in our homes. Problem is to find something "normal" we have to hunt and investigate! Isn't it?
Since i have started Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog i have come across a huge number of property buyers like you who value fundamentally good real estate and reasonably good builder.
Like me, you may not know Darode-Jog for last 25 years. You may not have seen Darode-Jog's previous projects or may not have bought property from them. So conventionally, you may not be considered a Darode-Jog's customer.
But, i believe that, since you value fundamental goodness in the property you should be considered as a potential customer. You may seriously consider booking 2 bhk flat in Crossover County. Considering this possibility, it becomes my duty to blog about Darode-Jog's last call. You may not opt for Crossover County but you shouldn't miss an opportunity! I believe.
Menu Card Vs Investment Portfolio:
Here, I would like to add only one point. Recently, when Darode Jog reduced the property rate from Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 3,300 per sq.ft., they ran a creative ad campaign only (for 1 day) in the Marathi newspaper Sakal.
When i asked the reason, Mr. Sudhir Darode, Director of Darode-Jog said,"In the last 25 years we have developed a customer base who know well what quality we offer. By this price reduction we are trying to respond to their demand. We are not hunting for new property buyers!"
In short, now, when all of us are doing our best to deal with the "hang over" of economic growth and globalization, traditional tested values are gaining lost ground over contemporary favorites in every field.
In Pune real estate market, builders are looking for reunion with their traditional customer base. Property buyers like you are keeping aside "mouth watering menu card" for "investment portfolio" because, now, you are looking for a safe and long lasting real estate asset. For example, look at these options of 2 bhk flats in Crossover County:
First, about Crossover County:1) Located on main Sinhgad road, at Vadgaon Khurd, near Loakmat Press (Phone: +91 - 20 - 2430 0001 / 56 / 65, Email : email@example.com) is going to get lot of importance in near future because of it's closeness to Nanded City Pune.
2) In its 2 phases Crossover County has 275 flats in nine story 7 wings. At this point, flats are available in E wing of 1st phase and F & G wing of the 2nd phase.
3) If you see the layout, you will find that the project is planned in such a way that every flat or at least the bedrooms are open from 3 sides and have a view either of inside amenities or open spaces.
4) Windows of the two wings don't face each other and offer privacy.
5) Landing on each floor is spacious and has enough light and ventilation.
6) There is adequate parking on the ground and the first floor of the building. The drive way, considerably long, is treated in such a way that it is going to become an attractive feature of the entire project.
7) Amenities are well planned and i am sure besides beauty these will add "up market" sophistication to your home.
8) Click here to visit Visual Tour on www.darodejog.com
About 2bhk flats in Crossover County:1) Besides 3 side openness of the bedrooms which offers good light and ventilation (yes, without disturbing the privacy!), 2 bhk flats in Crossover County has a typical "Puneri" L shape for the living and dinning area which offers privacy and gives homely feeling to your flat.
2) If you see the sizes of living room, kitchen and bedroom, you will say that all are "spacious enough" to feel comfortable and provide "optimum" required space for family activities like dining, entertainment or for just being at home with your dear ones.
3) At Crossover County omnipresent dilemma of choosing between two alternate floors is solved intelligently by making it more difficult to decide! If you subscribe to the popular idea of "Terrace with the Living", your bedroom will not have a terrace. But if you opt for the even floors, you will get 2 terraces, 1 for the dining and 1 for the bedroom!
4) Thanks to the popular belief of east or west facing main doors! Your flats in F & G wings have an entrance lobby which flats in E wing don't have.
5) Click here to get the feel of your wellfurnished flat in Crossover County.
E wing of Crossover County:1) E wing: 2 bhk flat (728 Carpet) + Terrace with Living - on Odd floors:
2) E wing: Typical Floor plan - Odd floors:
3) E wing: 2 bhk flat (722 / 723 Carpet) + Terrace with Dinning and Bedroom - on Even floors:
4) E wing: Typical Floor plan - Even floors:
F and G wings of Crossover County:I have told you that i was very much convinced that i must let you know about this last opportunity to book a 2 bhk flat in Crossover County. But on the website of Darode-Jog Properties (www.darodejog.com) there was no information of these F & G wings. So, i requested Ms. Prajakta Kulkarni, salesperson at Crossover County, for the data. She gave these soft copies of the brochure which I am uploading for you. Please, click the image for large view.
1) F and G wings: 2 bhk flat (730 / 737 Carpet) + Terrace with Living - on Odd floors:
3) E wing: 2 bhk flat (734 / 740 Carpet) + Terrace with Dinning and Bedroom - on Even floors:
4) F wing: Typical Floor plan:
4) G wing: Typical Floor plan:
What is your take on a "normal" Puneri 2 bhk flat?You wont believe but fact is, though i am born and brought up in Pune, i have never lived in a typical Puneri 2 bhk flat! Obviously, i am always curious to find out how does it feel.
I don't know why, but i always feel that living in Puneri 2 bhk flat must be a life changing experience. Life means, your domestic life, some sort of change must be happening in your relationship with your spouse and children, i believe.
In this Puneri 2 bhk flat, please see the graphic, though not in equal proportion but housewife has her own space of substantial size and control over a large area of the home.
While sitting on the sofa, watching cricket match with his friends, husband may feel like he owns this place and everything is set to look after him.
But if someone looks at it from another angle dear husband has a limited slot and say in this system, and can be dethroned at any given point of time by his loving spouse! Point is in Puneri 2 bhk flat, the division of space and area of influence is completely in favor of the housewife, as if husband owns the TV but remote is with wife, and, i am sure, this must be influencing the relationships within the family members. What do you think?
Surprisingly, i have heard people talking about "flat culture" when they talk about 'changing' relationship between the neighbors. But what about the changes taking place in the relationship of the family members? I am always curious to find out. Thats why my windows have no curtains.
But here, i have to ask you, "what is your take on a 'typical' Puneri 2 bhk flat?" and request you to share your "life changing experience of living in Puneri flat" in the comments. Please!
Contact Crossover County:Ms. Sampada Joshi, Reception
Ms. Kavita Shingade, Sr. Sales executive
Ms. Prajakta Kulkarni, Sales Executive
Mr. Shuddhodhan Naik, Sales Executive
S. No. 12, Vadgaon Khurd, Near Lokmat Press, Sinhgad Road,
Pune - 411 041.
P : + 91 - 20 - 2430 0001 / 56 / 65
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anand Jog, Director - Darode Jog Properties, on budget homes and property rates of Greenland-County at Narhe Ambegaon, off Sinhagad road, Pune
Visiting for the first time?If you are visiting my "Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog" for the first time, please, visit these popular posts to get the feel of the topics and discussion we enjoy on this blog.
1) May 2009: most popular posts
2) April 2009: most popular posts
3) March 2009: most popular posts
4) February 2009: most popular posts
5) January 2009: most popular posts
6) 20008: most popular posts
Feel free to call me:I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 5 minutes!) Call +91 98600 44110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.
Check my Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/ravi.karandeekar
Subscribe for Free!To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group