Immediately, after you take a possession of your flat
- invite Ravi Karandeekar for a cup of tea, please!
|Varsha & Sachin Singh, A4-602 Mangal Bhairav, The First Citizens of Nanded City Pune|
Yes, the sole purpose of writing Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog is to drink free tea. Without milk. Without sugar. In your new flat!
As a return gift, I will write a blog on your satisfaction and happiness about owning a home and investing in Pune real estate market.
Your experiences, told by me, as usual, with lots of photographs & facts, you know, will help all Pune property buyers and all Pune builders.
A cup of tea - without sugar & without milk - is a better deal than writing comments on my blogs. Look at Sachin Singh. Today, Sachin is taking a lead in making Nanded City Pune a better place to live.
So, invite me for a cup of tea and let all property buyers & real estate investors know what they can expect when they book a flat in Pune real estate market.
Oh! You are visiting my blog for the first time. You haven't booked a flat, yet. Obviously, you do not know anything about a joy of taking a possession of your flat. OK. Have a look at these comments:
1) Sangria, Megapolis, Hinjewadi Phase 3:
Guys i have shifted to Megapolis sangria in April, and honestly want you guys to make aware of the inconveniences,
Dont just go by looking at the levish garden and fountains shown to you.
Highly disappointment when you actually start living here. Construction quality is so bad that after first rain only all the walls are wet all the day...!!! so called wooden flooring most affected part of the house...nobody cares about all these complaings( dont want to list dow all) , here everybody says not my job ...all the staff has the same attitude...i am following up from the day i shifted here on all the other issues but invain.....not a single weekend we enjoyed after getting shifted...we have to run after the each staff to get the things completed\repaired....i mean you will experience height of frustration and disappointment and all these things after one and half year of promised posession date!!!... No amenities yet..not a single one shown in the video !!1 :).........I wasted my money.....Ravi this time you went wrog in the assesment ...
Review of Splendour - Megapolis Smart Homes 3, Hinjewadi Phase 3, Pune 411 057
2) Pride Platinum Pancard Club Baner Pune:
Waiting for your reply. I have a friend who has a house in Pride Platinum and here are the shortfalls according to him:
1) They use sewage treatment for flush tank water. Most of the times their plant goes bad and you get Black brackish water in your flush. It stinks like a gutter.
2) They gave possession to the residents since November 2011 and the place is still not complete. They haven't provided the following amenities as yet:
- Piped gas.
- Working elevators (Only one is functional while the second is powered off for life).
- Corporation water line.
- They get water from tankers and mix it with bore well water for drinking purposes. They say that they are getting tankers from PMC which is a lie.
- Their amenities have changed and their layout has changed for the 3rd time. They promised a lot of things and delivered half of it.
3) They forcefully installed Videocon D2h common antenna without consulting the residents and then asked every one to remove their personal antennas. That includes connections for which people had paid in advance for a year.
4) Garbage chutes have been installed but are not operational.
5) The so called club house is still grey in colour without any walls and floor.
6) And they still have the guts to ask for Rs. 5800/- per square feet.
7) The water in bathrooms doesn't go through any treatment and you get ultra solid hard water that stains all the bathroom fittings and tiles. They say it is excellent water!
8) The work will take another year or two to complete.
9) And without any amenities they are charging maintenance from November. Wonder what maintenance they are doing when their lifts are failing every 4-5 hours.
Another few details about Pride Platinum. Last week, flat owners go their PMC property tax bills and everyone has a different amount to pay.
The prices are as follows:
- 3bhk - 30,000/- (1620 sq.ft)
- 3bhk - 14,000/- (Same size flat 1620 sq.ft)
- 3bhk - 16,000/- (Same size flat 1620 sq.ft)
- 2.5 bhk - 24,000/- (1450 sq.ft)
- 2.5 bhk - 12,500/- (Same size flat 1450 sq.ft)
- 2.5 bhk - 18,000/- (Same size flat 1450 sq.ft)
- 2 bhk - 12,000/- (1250(sq.ft)
Builder has washed off his hands by saying they are not responsible for this. Just to give you a comparison, prime bungalows in Kothrud which are about 5000 sq.ft plot size pay about Rs. 7,500/- for property tax. And they have all PMC facilities.
What's up at Pancard Club, Baner Pune?
2 Roads & 1 Upcoming Project!
3) Amanora Park Town Hadapsar Pune:
From where we can do the background check for City Group - Amanora. I have recently purchased a property in Amanora and I am really concerned about City Group reputaion. I have already faced couple of issues with them;
1. They intially committed to give the Granite platform with trolley, now they are not giving it. and that to without informing us they have removed this from agreement.
i feeling like cheated. can we take legal action againt Amanora.
from mypersonal experience it not the best place to Buy....
Because they are showing customer the watermelon and going to give grape...showing big which going to not happen....
Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar: 400-acre model township for Pune
4) Amit's Bloomfield Ambegaon Gram Panchayat, Pune:
Shraddz..Thats gr8..infact hearing that only i went for amit. but the points that i have brought up are someone cant deny...
1.person called me up saying my entire bedroom was is leaking is there any water flow from you Tap.
2. I nver got any initimation from Amit for structural changes (Stair case). which opens right in front of my kitchen window now there is hardly any light in the kitchen ask any female family member is she would like to have kitchen with hardly any light..when i saw the flat it had good light..also my flats kitchen n living both are visible from stair case passage. u cant put curtains on kitchen windws.. :)
3. Whatever concerns i raised to Customer care i nevr got any response.
4. Parking allotments were already done n i was not even informed..hoever sales team commted that we will invite you for parking slot selection since you have pais premium prise for floor rise.
5. Cracks(clearly visible nt thin ones) to my living wall
6. I have been following up for my main door lock repair for last 4-5 mnths..i use to travel from mumbai to get that done n am still nt satisfield
These are all facts n figures no emotional staments..u r lucky u didnt face this issues.. am happy for u.. :)...everybody's experience could be differnt..
Amit's Sereno Baner Unveiled!
1) Forum raps builder (Mr. Anirudhha Deshpande, director of City Corporation Limited, developers of Amanora Park Town Hadapsar Pune) for not issuing completion certificate
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call 919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is Ravi@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google +
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on premium real estate projects in Pune, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group