Split home loan into parts!
("If Government doesn't do it officially, dear home buyers, don't worry! We are there for you!")When public sector banks had announced concessional interest rates on home loans on Monday, developers and huge sections of consumers were not too enthused, since the relief applied only to loans of up to Rs 20 lakh.
Now, the government is considering a proposal to broaden the “differential” interest rate regime even on home loans exceeding Rs 20 lakh.
Such loans may be split into two parts,(Why no 3 parts?) where concessional interest will be charged on the first Rs 20 lakh and market rate on the remaining amount.
At a meeting with Planning Commission deputy chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia and finance ministry officials on Wednesday, real estate players demanded progressive slabs on interest rate for home loans.
Realty representatives were of the view that banks should extend the relief on interest rate on home loans beyond Rs 20 lakh.
To read more, please, visit - Government can Broaden Relief on Home Loans
Related Stories:1) Indian real estate developers to ask Government of India to buy out their unsold flats at current market prices and sell these flats at a later date!
2) Government makes it clear that it would not tinker with the monetary policy again and again to restore real estate boom!
3) Generate real estate developers' interest in so-called low income group housing!
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups