Naredco and deputy chairman of the Planning Commission meeting:National Real Estate Development Council (Naredco) wants section 80 IB (10) of the Income-tax Act restored for houses less than 1,500 sq. ft to generate interest of developers in so-called low income group housing.
Income-tax deduction was available to developers until 31 March 2007.
Real estate company chiefs including Rajiv Singh, vice-chairman of DLF Ltd and Pradeep Jain, chairman and managing director of Parsvnath Developers Ltd attended.
To read more, please, visit - livemint.com
Related Stories:1) Government makes it clear that it would not tinker with the monetary policy again and again to restore real estate boom!
2) Indian real estate developers to ask Government of India to buy out their unsold flats at current market prices and sell these flats at a later date!
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups