If you read the following links, you will realize that not only at the time of booking but even after the booking you can negotiate the property rate.:1) Omaxe offers 1-5% discounts to existing clients who have not defaulted on any payments:
This discount would be offered on the balance amount to be paid. The discount would be applicable for about a year or according to market conditions.
2) Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) requests all 3,500 members to reduce the property price
3) While the builder community is not ready to accept any anxiety or slow down, Pune real estate agents give a complete different picture
4) Following the recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, real estate in India is expected to be significantly affected - analyst
When I took the loan in 1997, it was at a fixed interest rate but then the interest rate came down and I was advised to convert to a floating interest rate by paying a small fee. I changed it to floating in 2001 and now interest rates are soaring — my EMI (equated monthly instalment) has increased a lot. Is it time to switch back to a fixed rate?
Related Stories:1) Pune builders will not see any cut in home prices
(Isn't it naive to ask a builder about reducing the property rate?)
2) Trying hard to stay afloat
"Best friend turned on me. What to do?"
3) IT, auto sectors’ slowdown has Pune realtors changing tack to attract buyers
Pune Real Estate Slowdown and Property Rates
4) Pune realty rates won't drop further - Promoters and Builders Association of Pune (PBAP)
Politically Right Answer!
5) Urban development ministry drafts a bailout package for Indian real estate industry
National Real Estate Development Council (Naredco)demands reduction in the interest rate on home loans by at least 3-4 %!
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups