Answer - 1: Now is the best time to buy property. Go out and look for ‘value deals’.
Answer - 2: After the appointment of a national regulator for the real estate sector.
Answer - 3: When the government will decide to form a public-private partnership for housing.
Answer - 4: When the government will step in and support the sagging real estate sector by giving a bailout package for the Rs 25,000-cr debt.
Indians’ dream of owning a house holds huge potential. For whom?
What is your take on the best time to buy property?For more than 10 months, you may have read many comments telling you, "Don't book now. Wait for six months."
Now, is the best time to get a good deal - another answer suggests.
According to Sanjay Verma, executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield, best time will come after 18 to 24 months.
"First quarter of 2009 would be good time!" some of us think.
One may say, above answers are somewhat believable!
What is your take on the best time to buy property? Please, share your views in the comments.
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups