Pune property buyers, give up the hope of property rates coming down!
Value for your Dollars!In the present economic condition when Amanora ad claims that 'Towers 1 - 10 give you full value for your money', i assume that by money they mean Dollars, not actually rupees!
Because from finance minister of India to Aniruddha Deshpande, Managing Director, City Corporation Ltd. (promoters of Amanora Park Town), all need your dollars to come out of the current financial crises. So everybody is doing his best to convince you about safety and profitability of investing your dollars in India.
But how do you look at it? Because of the real estate rates, investing in Pune properties was not that attractive, but has the financial crisis changed it all? And what about those of you who are planning to return to Pune? Please, share your views in the comments. (Comments Policy)
Value for your Dirhams!I asked my friend Pradeep, sales manager at Amanora, about the response. But Pradeep was in Duabi for MagicBricks.com Pune Property Show, Dubai on the day the ad was published so he could not tell me more than the number of calls received. However, in Dubai, Pradeep says, response was positive. Are you, Dubai? Please, share your views!
Return of Hedge Funds:Commenting on my post Paranjape Schemes' Blue Ridge at Hinjewadi - An American Illusion? somebody called me on my mobile and explained that Hedge funds will sort out their mess by January and by middle of next year foreign direct investment will return to India. Till then it's your field.
What is your take?What is your take on this investment opportunity in Pune real estate market, NRIs? Please, share your views in the comments and help us to prepare ourselves to give up the hope of property rates coming down!
Related Stories:1) Investment opportunities for Non Resident Indian (NRI) in India
2) NRIs take advantage of the current situation of high exchange rates and interest rates - Venugopalan
3) India's steps to beat global crisis
4) India may register a Gross Domestic Product growth of 7.9 % in 2008-09, which may slip to 6.9 % in 2009-10 - World Economic Outlook projection
5) Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar: 400-acre model township for Pune
6) Congrats Pune real estate investors, for thinking irrationally and paying illogically high price for the newly launched property
7) City Corporation, promoters of Amanora Park Town, to build 50,000 houses in 5 townships for various income groups in and around Pune
8) Aniruddha Deshpande, of Amanora Park Town, to offer flats in 10 to 20 lakhs in his upcoming township in Pune
9) Temple of Environment in Amanora Park Town, Pune
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar
Non Resident Indian (NRI) Amanora Park Town Pune property buyers Pune property rates coming down Aniruddha Deshpande, Managing Director, City Corporation Ltd. finance minister of India financial crisis MagicBricks.com Pune Property Show, Dubai Dirham Hedge Funds Paranjape Schemes Blue Ridge at Hinjewadi An American Illusion foreign direct investment in India Investment opportunities for Non Resident Indian (NRI) high exchange rates interest rates Indian Gross Domestic Product growth World Economic Outlook Hadapsar Temple of Environment in Amanora Park Town