The real estate market in the country has dipped, but city builders say a Rs100-Rs200 fall is not indicative of a slowdown. It is part of the business policy!
Most of us will agree with Ritu! Property rates in Pune are not down by 15 % or 25 % like in Mumbai or Delhi - NCR. In her well researched article, published in DNA (page 4) on Jan 3, 2009, Ritu presents 'realistic' picture of Pune real estate market. You may not like to accept it, but it looks like that Pune property rates may not go down any further! In this situation, what are you planning to do?:
1) Are you going to give up the idea of 'waiting' for the property rates to come down? Are you going to forget job - economic uncertainty and take advantage of 'low home loan interest rates' and book a flat at the current property rates?
2) Are you just going to ignore the appeal of taking part in 'stimulating the Indian economy and achieving 7 % growth' because you do not want to carry the burden of loan liability for next 10 or 15 years?
3) Are you going to behave not as a property buyer but as a project financier who is ready to lend interest free funds to the builder and use 'low interest rate' as a trump card to negotiate property rates?
Please, share your plan in the comments. (Comments Policy)
Related Stories:1) Urban development ministry calls for additional government measures, including cuts in home loan rates, to revive crumbling real estate sector
2) RBI cuts key rates to stimulate economy
3) Economists see robust growth in FY09
4) Return of animal spirits
5) Overseas funding to boost real estate
6) Indian Real Estate Developers to meet the RBI Governor to demand more sops for the struggling real estate sector
7) Credit flow to developers - RBI's interest rate cuts and the fiscal stimulus package do little to address the realty sector’s main source of trouble
8) Real estate developers expect more people to buy homes now to reduce cost of funds for developers and ease the liquidity pressure!
9) Would prices start rallying again?
10) Planning a home buy? Do it in first 3 months of 2009
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups