Vijay Kumbhar, RTI Activist, appeals to the citizens of Pune to compare
'the original' with 'the revised' list of reservations
- prepared by 'Builders Politicians Nexus' -
and file objections by April 28, 2013 to Pune Municipal Corporation:
The original draft of Development Plan of Old Pune City was not made available to the citizens. Only local politicians got it. Which they put to good use. They removed - shifted - changed - original reservations. Certainly, to favor the builders.
However, Mr. Vijay Kumbhar published the original draft.
So, now, you have two lists of reservations:
1) The original list of reservations - based on town planning principals & parameters - created by civic authority. And
2) The 'revised list of reservations' - favoring politicians & builders nexus.
Now, the ball is in your court. In the court of citizens of Pune. Says Mr. Vijay Kumbhar.
On March 28th, PMC published the D P on it's website www.punecorporation.org
By April 28, 2013, you have a time to file your suggestions and objections.
A committee of 4 government & 3 standing committee members will 'hear' your suggestions & objections.
This committee will give it's report to the general body of Pune Municipal Corporation.
After the final approval of the general body, the draft development plan of old Pune city limit (2007 - 2027) will be sent to Government of Maharashtra for approval.
Point is, now is the time, to raise objections to the revised reservations and secure our future.
Now, is the time, to save Pune City from the builders politicians nexus.
So, come together. Take help of some expert. Understand the revised reservations in your neighborhood. And raise objections. Appeals Mr. Vijay Kumbhar.
Original List of Reservations - Old Pune City D P 2002 - 20027:
Revised List of Reservations - Old Pune City D P 2002 - 20027:
1) Why should every citizen of Pune oppose the 'Draft Development Plan for Old Pune City Limit (2007 - 2027)?
Reason 1: Because the D P of Old Pune City is "Anti Citizen":
Reason 2: Because It's a Plan to Loot Citizens of Pune:
1) RTI activist procures, publishes Pune’s revised development plan which the municipal corporation was sharing selectively
2) Draft development plan for old city gets Pune Municipal Corporation general body nod
3) Civic body invites suggestions, objections
4) Builders-politicians nexus in Pune development plan: Munde
5) Pune's draft development plan under a cloud
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call 919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google+