Be There or Be Square:
|Gas Bazar on Pashan Sus Road|
On the occasion of International Consumer Day,
Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat Pune City has organized "Gas Adalat".
At 6 pm., 15th March 2013, Patrakar Bhavan, Off Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Navi Peth, Pune.
Join hands to correct the system.
Share your experiences - info - observation and solve your issues.
Answer the following question -
1. Name of the dealer
2. Name of the gas agency
3. Is dealer booking the gas on phone?
4. Is dealer providing receipt of gas refill charges?
5. Is he charging more than receipt charges?
6. Delivery period / days after booking of gas cylinder
7. Is he delivering the cylinder at home?
8. Is he delivering at your convenient date and time? Is he asking for extra charges for that?
9. Distance between home and dealer's shop
10. Is he weighing the cylinder in front of you?
11. Is seal of cylinder broken?
12. Do you know that expiry of cylinder manufacturing date is printed on the top side plate of the cylinder? Or below the circular ring?
13. Are you getting SMS from the gas agency about gas cylinder booking?
14. Is the dealer intimating about subsidized charges and non subsidized charges?
15. Do you know that online status of cylinder is available?
16. Is the dealer forcing you to take cylinder from the shop?
17. If you collect cylinder from shop - Does the dealer give back some amount which was suppose to be used for home delivery?
To know more, please, contact:
Call: 98 60 36 81 23
1) Ms. Veena Dixit firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Ms. Seema Bhakare email@example.com
1) PUNE HOME BUYING TIP - AVOID A PROPERTY WITH PIPED LPG GAS
2) Uproar in LS over cooking gas subsidies
3) Is LPG subsidy all gas?
4) Agni Biomass Gas Cook Stoves (Rice Husk based)