|Someone called me just a few minutes before my date with Lady Liviano. Look what i saw while talking on the phone! EON IT Park at Kharadi, Pune!!|
At first glance she didn't charm me. Still, I decided to date her. Don't know why. May be because, I had some time. To kill.
No. It didn't happen like that. I remember. It was not a date. I just dropped in to say hello. Only because, i was seeing someone nearby. I was not at all attracted to her. But, I was curious. Now, I have started feeling that - it was a date. Unplanned. Unexpected. On the way.
She didn't hold my hand. But touched my heart. She didn't show anything. But revealed all.
For example -
1) The current, ugly, approach road is temporary. Till the river side D P Road which will connect EON IT Park to Kharadi Hadapsar Bypass near the bridge is ready.
2) Out of 7, the first 4 buildings which are opened for booking have received good response. Though more than 50 per cent flats are booked - still, good options are available.
3) Certainly, the property prices have gone up. Even then, all inclusive approximate property prices are:
1) A 4 BHK Flat - 1,878 / 1852 sq.ft. Carpet + 340 / 294 sq.ft. Terrace - For Rs. 155 & 150 Lakhs
2) A 3 BHK Flat - 1,379 / 1,355 sq.ft. Carpet + 305 / 333 sq.ft. Terrace - For Rs. 118 Lakhs
3) A 2.5 BHK Flat - 995 / 996 sq.ft. Carpet + 220 / 217 sq.ft. Terrace - For Rs. 87 Lakhs
4) A 2 BHK Flat - 856 / 858 sq.ft. Carpet + 205 / 199 sq.ft. Terrace - For Rs. 74 Lakhs
4) Well settled, middle aged, senior executives, businessmen, professionals in Pune, NRIs who are planing to return to India, 2nd home buyers from Mumbai & real estate investors from all over the world have booked the 3 BHK & 4 BHK Flats
5) Young IT & Auto couples opt for 2.5 BHK & 2 BHK flats.
6) When i asked, "Why?", she said:
1) After KalyaniNagar - Kharadi Hadapsar Bypass has emerged as the prime residential area in the Eastern Part of Pune.
2) Convenience of living near the main Kharadi Hadapsar Bypass rather than the inconvenience of living behind EON IT Park
3) Affordable property prices than KalyaniNagar, VimanNagar, Koregaon Park, Sopan Baug, Empress Garden
4) More spacious homes than Amanora & Magarpatta
5) Openness inside and outside the project - well planed oval shaped open space inside the project & upcoming public garden, river and road out side the project
6) Shopping Malls & Entertainment Centers of Amanora, Magarpatta on the Nagar Road, are at convenient distance
7) Planning! The bedroom sizes. Size of the toilets. Size of the living room. Balconies. Number of flats per floor. Openness of the flat. Views. Cross ventilation. Ample light. Privacy. And specifications. All add to the quality of life.
8) Amenities - including the spa - adds glamour to the quality of life.
9) "But there is no sample flat! How can you sell the property without a sample flat?" i asked.
"We don't sell property. We offer "जीवन शैली" - "Jivan Shaili - Living in Style" !," the Lady Liviano said.
1) THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012
Susanskrit Pittie Kourtyard Kharadi, Pune 411 014, Launched!
2) THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
Review of Tuscan Estate Kharadi - Pani kum Chai Deficiency
3) SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
Phadnis Properties' Eastern Ranges, Keshav Nagar, Mundhwa, Pune - Quick Review!
4) MONDAY, JANUARY 2, 2012
Ravi Karandeekar's Most Popular Pune Real Estate Market News Blogs in December 2011
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call 919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is Ravi@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google +
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on premium real estate projects in Pune, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group