Stating that he (Sunderlal, sales head of Sahara’s Real Estate) cannot see any player cutting down on the prices of their running projects, he opined that the move would be suicidal.“Those developers who are in deep financial trouble may be forced to cut prices in order to boost demand for housing projects but cutting down prices will be suicidal. The more we reduce, the more confusion there would be regarding the change in the market scenario. People would hold on to buying and expect prices to go down further, forcing the developers to reduce more. That would be a never-ending cycle. And furthermore, how can we reduce prices when the prices of raw materials have not gone down? We will not be able to survive if we do that,” he added.
To read more, please, visit - Sahara to defy realty slowdown
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups