(What do you do when you are starving to read positive news in an era of economic recession and job cuts? What do you do when you are not sure about the future of big integrated townships in and around Pune? What do you do when you doubt the Indian growth story because of the recession in US economy? What do you do when you are not sure whether you should cancel your booking or sign the agreement of you 2 bhk flat? You search for a clue, interpret the news and boost your morale!)
Pune - an animation and gaming hub:"Pune is fast progressing as a multimedia hub. The talent here is backed by necessary social infrastructure and the right training facilities. The city has already taken the lead in developing and promoting itself as an animation and gaming hub," NASSCOM’s Lavanya Jayaram added.
Gaming Park at Nanded City Pune:And the facts confirm the trend. In last two years, 4-5 animation giants have shifted base from Mumbai and Bangalore to Pune. Chetan Deshmukh, committee member of the Marhatta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture’s (MCCIA) animation company said, "Big Animation, Anibrain, Krayon pictures, Jump Games are just a few of the many biggies that have shifted to Pune. Besides, experts from international animation giants like Dreamworks regularly visit the city to conduct workshops and seminars. The township of Nanded city on the outskirts of Pune is coming up with a gaming park too. The acceptance that animation industry has received in the city has laid the platform to make Pune an animation hub in the country over the next few years," Deshmukh said.
Indian animation industry:As per the NASSCOM 2007 report, the Indian animation industry was estimated at $354 mn in 2006 and is expected to reach $869 mn by 2010. Key findings of the report include an expected compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25 per cent over 2006-2010, and a CAGR of 72 per cent for gaming. Animation and gaming represent at $80 billion market worldover, projected for reach $123 billion. To read more, please, visit - The big draw- The Times of India
Related Stories:1) Should i cancel my booking at Nanded City Pune? Time to reconsider your Pune real estate investment decisions:
2) What next for India? - Nirvikar Singh
3) Nanded City Pune News - Get ready to select the flat, pay your own contribution and register the agreement!
4) Good news for Pune real estate market! Gaming industry looks set for at least another year or two of strong growth!!
5) Magarpatta's Nanded City - Pune: Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP and Chairman, Pune Vyaspeeth, you too?
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups