For those who have purchased an application form but could not submit till 20th!20th August 2008, was the last day to apply for 1 room kitchen (for 3lakh!), 1 bhk (for 5lakh!) and 2 bhk(for 7 lakh!) flats in 100 acre township at Karjat, Tanaji Malusare City (TMC).
Thousands of people collected and submitted the forms. Because of the various reasons, (passport size photograph - common reason!), some people purchased the forms but could not submit it till 20th of August, the last date. Only for them Tanaji Malusare City (TMC) has extended the last date by three days.
It means, the form are not available for sale but if you have already purchased the form you can submit it till 23rd of August.
Where to submit the forms?You can submit your application form for Tanaji Malusare City (TMC) Karajt here:
1) Balaji Bhavan,
B wing, 4th floor, opposite railway station, sector 11,
CBD Belapur (E)
2) Silvex House, Nana Master Nagar,
3) Tanaji Malusare City, Site Office
For more information call: 022 6772 7100.
Quick overview of Tanaji Maluasre City (TMC) Karjat:1) I have already posted few blogs on the 'social housing project' of Tanaji Malusare City (TMC) Karjat.
2) The website www.tmcity.in gives detail information about the project and the eligibility and allotment process along with the strategic importance of Karjat.
3) Tanaji Maluasre City (TMC), Karjat is an initiative of Matheran Realty Pvt. Ltd. (MRPL), SPV of Eredene Capital Plc, a UK-based venture capital fund.
4) TMC Karjat is master planned by Sinclair Knight Merz, a leading engineering, sciences and project delivery firm which has offices across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia and who's purpose is to deliver a positive and enduring impact on the world (!).
5) Sterling Construction Systems (SCS) is the project consultants and the contractors of TMC Karjat. SCS is a giant leap in the area of rapid, reliable and cost effective construction.
If you do not want to miss an opportunity...I am not a representative or an associate of TMC Karjat or a real estate broker. I blog on real estate, means, i write an article on this website. You can subscribe for free to my blog, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog. If you subscribe, whenever i will write a new blog it will be delivered to your your email box for free and you will not miss a single news!
Besides this blog, i have couple of real estate related blogs too. Visit my Google group, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join my group, for free, if you want to get free emails of all my blogs!
real estate real estate investment Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune real estate market Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market news